Re: Electronic Resources - Auto Repair Betty Murr 02 Feb 2005 16:22 UTC

I posted a message yesterday regarding the three I use:

Gale---Chilton's
AllData
EBSCO's Auto Repair Reference Center

All have unique aspects and pros and cons.

At 04:08 PM 2/1/2005, Karen Chobot wrote:
>At 01:54 PM 2/1/2005, you wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>I was wondering if anyone can suggust an auto repair electronic resource.
>>Our library currently subscribes to EBSCO's Auto Repair Reference Center.
>
>Have you ever looked at All-Data?  Our instructors use it a lot and we
>purchased it to have access for the library.
>
>Karen Chobot

St. Charles City-Co Library
Betty Murr, Deputy Director
77 Boone Hills P.O. Box 529