Re: EPISODE 2, AGGGGHHHHH ! ! ! Journal of Toxicology-Clinical Toxicology Steve Shadle 11 Feb 2005 21:45 UTC

Just a gentle reminder.  Per the current title change rules, this is not a
major change.  Thus there will be no new records and no new ISSN
assignments.  Hopefully this will make at least some of our jobs easier.
--Steve

     Steve Shadle          shadle@u.washington.edu  *******
     Serials Access Librarian                         *****
     University of Washington Libraries, Box 352900    ***
     Seattle, WA 98195               (206) 685-3983     *