Re: full text access to journals through databases Eric Hellman 03 Mar 2005 20:08 UTC

Based on seeing the data every month, I'd estimate an average title
change rate of 0.5-1.0% per month over all the journal aggregation
databases. And yes, more adds than drops. A fair amount of that is
gratuitous title changes, so real adds and drops are probably less
that 0.5% per month on average.

We'd be happy to provide the data for analysis if anyone wants to do
a real study.

Eric

--

Eric Hellman, President                            Openly Informatics, Inc.
eric@openly.com                                    2 Broad St., 2nd Floor