Re: LIS Student Needs Help With Assignment Susan E. Sturgeon 21 Mar 2005 13:57 UTC

I would be happy to help, but have to warn you that I don't like the
path the profession is on an am blunt about it, so if you want
optimism, choose someone else.  Susan

Susan Sturgeon
Serials Librarian
Salem State College Library