Re: Indexes to the major publications of 1925-1985 Horn, Marguerite E. 01 Apr 2005 16:19 UTC

Does no one remember Book review digest and/or Book review index?

Maggie Horn

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of John Christensen
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 10:48 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Indexes to the major publications of 1925-1985

There is actually a Readers Guide Retrospective that covers 1890 to 1982
through 1 search.  I imagine it is available at many large libraries.

John O. Christensen
Physical Sciences Librarian and Popular Reading Librarian
2323 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, Utah   84602
phone: 801-422-2928; fax: 801-422-0466