Re: Who signs your license agreements? an informal survey Trisha L. Davis 04 Apr 2005 15:53 UTC

Julie -

Do you happen to know if the Dean has been granted signatory rights on
behalf of the University?    Most licenses legally bind the institution,
not the library.

Trisha Davis
Ohio State University Libraries

At 05:00 PM 3/31/2005, you wrote:
>I negotiate and sign license agreements with authority designated to me
>by the Dean. We're a Master's Level I institution with @13,000 students.
>
>Julie
>
>Julie C. Blake
>Collection Management Coordinator and Asst. Professor
>LR&TS, St. Cloud State University
>320-308-4756
>jcblake@stcloudstate.edu

Trisha L. Davis
Associate Professor
Head, Serials & Electronic Resources Dept.
The Ohio State University Libraries
1858 Neil Avenue Mall 404N
Columbus, OH 43210-1286
Phone:   614  292-6314