Re: Workflow for electronic journals Fabiano, Lisa 22 Apr 2005 14:21 UTC

Hi Carol
I would love to have a copy of your ejournals processing slip.
Could you send it to me at Lfabiano@sunyulster.edu

Thank you
Lisa Fabiano

Circulation Supervisor
MacDonald DeWitt Library
Ulster County Community College
Stone Ridge, NY 12484
845-687-5213

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Borchert, Carol Ann
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:08 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Workflow for electronic journals

We have an ejournals processing slip, which is a bit complicated.  We
incorporated as many checkbox options as possible.  If anyone wants a
copy, please contact me directly; I can't send a Word document to the
list.

As for keeping track of titles, we've created an Access database
in-house to handle e-resources.  Most of these are databases, including
ejournal packages, not specific titles.  We are looking at other
alternatives; this database has been quirky.

Carol Ann

Carol Ann Borchert, MLS, MA
Coordinator for Serials
University of South Florida Libraries