Re: Ingenta problems Susan Andrews 02 May 2005 21:19 UTC

I don't have a solution, but I can tell you that we are having a similar
problem (if that makes you feel any better?).

If you come up with a solution, please let the rest of us know.

Thanks and good luck,

Susan Andrews

At 02:38 PM 5/2/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Is anyone else having trouble accessing full text of journals  via
>Ingenta?  I checked regularly as they were moving from their Select
>platform to the new Connect platform, and all was fine--until about two
>weeks ago.  Now we can only get as far as article abstracts.
>  The biggest problem is that we can't reach anyone at Ingenta via either
>telephone or email.  Any suggestions?  (Yes, our subscriptions are
>marked as activated on the administrator's page.)
>
>Thanks,
>Rena
>Rena Sheffer, M.L.S.
>Electronic Journals Coordinator
>University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
>Library   slot 586
>4301 West Markham Street
>Little Rock, AR  72205
>phone: 501-686-6747   fax:  501-686-6745
>shefferrenaa@uams.edu

Susan Andrews
Head, Serials Librarian
Texas A&M University-Commerce