Re: Request to CONSER members re: OCLC #23980286 Ann Ercelawn 31 May 2005 19:14 UTC

Hi, I tried out the SFX link in our catalog and it worked correctly.
I can't speak for how SerialsSolutions handles the data, but I
wonder if they don't have the correct ISSN on their record.
Ann

Ann Ercelawn
Vanderbilt University Library
phone:615-343-2088
fax: 615-343-1292
ann.ercelawn@vanderbilt.edu

--On Tuesday, May 31, 2005 11:20 AM -0700 Steve Shadle