Re: Ingenta problems Jessica Brangiel 03 May 2005 20:03 UTC

Per an email from Ingenta dated 3/30/05 subject line Goodbye IngentaSelect -
w/c April 4th 2005

<snip>
Once again we would like to stress that there will be no need for any
action on your part when IngentaSelect is retired.  All IngentaSelect pages
will automatically redirect to the equivalent page on IngentaConnect, and
all registration, login and subscription information has already been
transferred to the new site.  If you wish to add new title-level links to
your library catalogue or web pages please use the following syntax:
www.ingentaconnect.com/content/<ISSN>

If you have already used IngentaConnect, or if your institution previously
had an Ingenta.com registration, your IngentaSelect and Ingenta.com
accounts have been merged into a single IngentaConnect account.

<snip>

If anyone would like the full email send me a note off list.

--
Jessica Brangiel
Electronic Acquisitions Librarian

phone:  215-573-0286