Inventory (Barbara Pope) SERIALST Moderator 25 May 2005 15:06 UTC

Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:10:57 -0500
From: Barbara Pope <bpope@pittstate.edu>
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Inventory (2 messages)

Hi, Linda. Did you harvest the holdings data from your library system or
do you enter it into Access by hand?  This seems like it would be a good
thing for us to do an inventory, but I am not sure how to get started.
I started in my current job 3 1/2 weeks ago and have never worked in
serials before, so this is all a little new to me.

Thanks.

Barbara Pope, MALS
Reference/Periodicals Librarian
Axe Library