Re: EOS International Regina McEneaney 25 May 2005 14:47 UTC

I have used the serials module for 15 years.  Last year New York State
put in place a statewide system for all SUNY colleges.  I am now on that
system.  EOS system - GLAS serials was a very good system.  I am in
charge of the serials for a 3 campus community college and each campus
library has different titles.  GLAS can handle them.  The check-in is
simple and modifying information due to title changes is simple.  I
would have stayed another 15 years if the state didn't get the other
system.

Regina McEneaney
Suffolk Co. Comm. College
Library/TSO
533 College Rd.
Selden, NY.  11784
631-451-4178
mcenear@sunysuffolk.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Barb Dietsch
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 12:11 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] EOS International

Hello everyone,

Does anyone any of the EOS International modules?  If so can you comment
on your likes and dislikes with the product and the customer service.

Thanks!

barb

barb dietsch | serials coordinator
epa library | unc contract staff
109 tw alexander drive | mail code c267-01
research triangle park, nc 27711
phone: 919.541.0726
fax: 919.541.1405
dietsch.barbara@epa.gov