Statistics Question SERIALST Moderator 01 Jun 2005 20:44 UTC

Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:25:16 -0700
From: Joseph Nicholson <jnicholson@touro.edu>
Subject: Statistics Question

Hello all,

I am wondering about how different people approach statistics with their
serials collections.  Do you count the number of titles you have on the
shelf and break it down by archived and current subscriptions?  I've also
heard that some people might count the individual volumes.  I haven't done
statistics before so I'm wondering what is the best way to do things.
Any suggestions would be great!  Thanks!

Joseph M. Nicholson, MLIS
Assistant Librarian
Touro University-California Library
1310 Johnson Lane