Re: HYPATIA v. 20 - 2 Carrie Eastman 24 Jun 2005 14:14 UTC

Ouch!  Mine went out in the trash two days ago.  I am willing to wager
that many of us never even realized the letter was there in our haste.
Thanks for the note Lucy.  Time to call my EBSCO rep!

Carrie Eastman
Serials/ILL Assistant
Wheelock College Library

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Lucy Crews
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 9:40 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] HYPATIA v. 20 - 2

        Hypatia  ISSN :  0887-5367   Indiana University Press

        Don't miss the letter like I did at first and think you are
Getting duplicate issues.

        Hypatia has reprinted  v. 20 : 2  and sent a new copy.

The letter is not real obvious behind the mailing label, and it Hit my
trash can at first as I hastily opened packages this morning.

Just a heads up.

Lucy Crews
Serials
Grafton Library