AcqWeb down as library servers move Eleanor Cook 17 Jun 2005 00:18 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:43:13 -0400
From: Eleanor Cook, Chief Editor, ACQNET-L <cookei@appstate.edu>
Subject: AcqWeb still down

Appalachian State University Belk Library is completing the move to a
new building. Last Thursday I posted a
message to ACQNET-L that the Library servers would be down while they
were moved.  They have been successfully
moved, but public access to resources such as AcqWeb have not been made
available yet.

Thanks for your patience as we reconnect everything. Please note that
neither Paul Orkiszewski
or I have direct access to this function right now - our systems staff
are handling
this along with moving all the PCs and reconnecting them in the new
building, etc.!
In the meantime, if you need to see the ACQNET-L archives, those can be
accessed directly from the
Infomotions site maintained by Eric Lease Morgan.
See:
http://www.infomotions.com/serials/acqnet/

Thanks again and we will let you know as soon as AcqWeb is back!

Eleanor Cook
Chief Editor, ACQNET-L