Re: Journals with book reviews STEVE BLACK@FACULTY@ACADEMICAFFAIRS 26 Jul 2005 12:59 UTC

The reference book Magazines for Libraries includes information on book
reviews in the entries for the journals. Information includes how many
reviews per issue, and the length of the reviews. Since Magazines for
Libraries is selective, you will not get a comprehensive list, but there
are over 100 entries in the "Medicine and Health" section.

Steve Black
Reference, Serials, and Instruction Librarian
The College of Saint Rose
392 Western Avenue
Albany, NY 12203-1419
blacks@strose.edu