Re: Library Expenditures Dan Lester 25 Aug 2005 03:22 UTC

Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 8:38:48 AM, you wrote:

AH> As I was reviewing recent government statistics,
AH> I couldn't help feel
AH> some alarm to find that library expenditures in
AH> higher education
AH> are no longer included in the summary tables of
AH> the DIGEST OF
AH> EDUCATION STATISTICS after 1999:

Well, I'm sure that was part of the international conspiracy among
librarians to keep you from getting the data you're after.  Have you
considered looking at current ARL stats, or other sources?  You might
even consult a reference librarian for assistance.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan@RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA