Re: Another do you know question. Karen Harrison 03 Aug 2005 00:26 UTC

The best cataloging listserv I know of is AUTOCAT. It is not
specifically for just non-book cataloging,  but I have seen some very
good questions/answers on that listserv on very specific non-book
cataloging topics. Some of the most knowledgeable catalogers around post
to and read AUTOCAT.

Listserv posting address is:
AUTOCAT@LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU

To subscribe to autocat:
LISTSERV@LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU
In body of message:
SUB AUTOCAT Firstname Surname

Karen Harrison
Technical Services Coordinator
Vi Tasler Library
City University
Change your life for good(r)

City University is a not-for-profit and an EO institution accredited by
the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. NOTICE: The
information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorized. Thank you.