Re: Curriculum Update Patty Gallilee 22 Aug 2005 16:28 UTC

Hi Anna,
On the ASCD website there is the following announcement:
-------------------------
Uniting Our Member Newsletters

Bidding a Fond Farewell to Curriculum Update

Since February 1982, Curriculum Update has served as a quarterly supplement
to our member newsletter, Education Update. Beginning in January 2005, we
are combining the two newsletters under the Education Update name, and we
will no longer publish Curriculum Update. As a valued member of ASCD, you
will continue to receive 12 issues per year, all under the Education Update
banner.

By combining the two newsletters, we will have more flexibility to bring
you the latest information about learning, teaching, and leadership that
supports your professional development. We are listening to you and
appreciate the comments you have shared with us via surveys and other
avenues of communication.
-----------------------------
Here's the URL if you want to read more:

http://www.ascd.org/portal/site/ascd/menuitem.8e50559003f1a4fcdeb3ffdb62108a0c/

Patty.

At 10:54 AM 19/08/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Is Curriculum Update still being published by the Association for
>Supervision and Curriculum Development?  We haven't received any issues
>this year and there is no mention of it on their website, at least that
>I could find.  The record in OCLC is still open (7332671).
>
>Anna
>
>-----------------------------------
>Anna L. Creech, MLS
>Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian
>Central Washington University
>Serials Department - Library
>400 E. University Way
>Ellensburg, WA  98926-7548
>(509) 963-1718

Patty Gallilee
Serials Supervisor
W.A.C. Bennett Library
Simon Fraser University                       Email: plg@sfu.ca
8888 University Drive                           Voice: 604/291-3916
Burnaby, BC  CANADA		 FAX: 604/268-6579
V5A 1S6