Re: Opinions requested on Journal of geophysical research ISSN practice Ann Ercelawn 30 Sep 2005 14:42 UTC

p.s.
While not directly addressing your query, I'd refer you to this
info which I recently put together in frustration with publishers'
ejournal presentation practices:
<http://www.library.vanderbilt.edu/ercelawn/bestpractices.htm>
Ann

--On Thursday, September 29, 2005 4:24 PM -0400 Eric Hellman