Re: Scopus Andrew Waller 09 Sep 2005 14:12 UTC

We trialled Scopus earlier this year and the general feeling was that it
was a product that showed promise but there was no big desire among the
subject librarians to acquire it, at least at present.  The high cost
was also an issue.

Andrew

--
Andrew Waller