The costs of setting up and maintaining institutional repositories (part II) Kemp, Rebecca 05 Oct 2005 17:05 UTC

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Hi, listserv subscribers- I sent out the message below a week or so ago,
and I received a lot of feedback from people who are interested in
finding out what results I can gather.  Thank you very much to the few
folks who responded with information.  Is anyone else willing to
contribute information so I can summarize for the list?

Thank you very much,
Rebecca