Cancer Cytopathology (3 messages) SERIALST Moderator 22 Oct 2005 00:29 UTC

3 messages:

(1)-------------------
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:22:35 -0400
From: "Dickerson, Eugene (NIH/NLM)" <dickerse@mail.nlm.nih.gov>
Subject: RE: [SERIALST] Cancer Cytopathology

NLM treats Cancer Cytopathology as a section of the journal Cancer, not
as a separate serial, as the volume numbering for Cancer Cytopathology
is included in the range of volume numbering for Cancer. The articles in
Cancer Cytopathology are cited as Cancer in PubMed.

Gene Dickerson
Cataloging Unit Head
National Library of Medicine

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:54:09 -0500
From: Bonnie Anderson <bjanderson@kcumb.edu>

Since Cancer Cytopathology is a part of Cancer and is part of the volume
numbering of Cancer, we bind it as Cancer and add Cytopathology to the
spine title.  Automated checking-in is difficult since Cancer is issued
in 3 volumes a year, for two of the volumes are published semimonthly,
and the third volume, Cytopathology, is published 6 issues a year.  We
treat Cytopathology as supplement in the check in.

Bonnie Anderson
Reference Librarian

Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences Library
1750 Independence Avenue
Kansas City, MO  64106-1453

Phone: 816-283-2294
Fax: 816-283-2297
BJAnderson@kcumb.edu

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:37:25 -0400
From: Nancy <bickford@findlay.edu>

We have a separate bib for it--oclc 36458480--and we bind it separately.

--
Nancy E. Bickford
Periodicals Assistant