Paris Match (5 messages) SERIALST Moderator 24 Oct 2005 15:30 UTC

5 messages:

(1)-------------------
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:41:19 -0500
From: "Bennett, Pat" <pbennett@ahml.info>
Subject: RE: [SERIALST] Paris Match

We have noticed that this magazines always starts on a page in the late
teens/early twenties.  With nothing missing according to the table of
content.

Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:13:56 -0400
From: Radmilla Dajkovich-Graham <rdgraham@torontopubliclibrary.ca>

Interestingly enough, no.2943 starts with page 27.  Could it be a
'French way'.  I can not find a concrete answer.  Sorry, Ra
Dajkovich-Graham, Periodicals librarian, Toronto Reference Library

(3)-------------------
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:23:53 -0500
From: Vernell Ward <Vernell.Ward@okbu.edu>

Roberta,
Our copy is just like yours. We are also missing the first 18 pages.
(There is no table of contents, etc.). The last page is 114 and then the
back cover is numbered 131.

Vernell Ward
Serials/Special Collections
Technical Assistant
OBU Library
OBU Box 61309
500 W. University
Shawnee, OK 74804

(4)------------------
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:16:47 -0500
From: Nancy Hasenwinkel <nancy.hasenwinkel@uni.edu>
Subject: Paris Match

Our issue no.2941 of Paris Match also begins with p.19.  In fact, all of
the issues we have received since the September 7 issue have not started
with page 1, but somewhere in the range of p.19 to p.33.

Nancy Hasenwinkel
Technical Services Dept.
Rod Library
University of Northern Iowa
319-273-6367

(5)-------------------
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:53:22 -0400
From: "Spicuzza, Martha" <Martha.Spicuzza@hillsdale.edu>

Our issue is missing those pages.  We received #2943 (October 13-19
2005) today and it begins on page 27.

Martha Spicuzza
Technical Services Librarian/Serials
Hillsdale College Mossey Library