Re: Daily mail pre-1999 Ed Jones 03 Nov 2005 20:26 UTC

The Daily Mail is available from Microform Academic Publishers
http://www.microform.co.uk on microfilm from 1896 to date.  A reel guide
is available at http://www.microform.co.uk/guides/R96990.pdf

Ed Jones
Bibliographic and Metadata Services Coordinator
National University
9393 Lightwave Ave
San Diego, CA  92123-1447

+1 858 541 7920
+1 858 541 7997 (fax)

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Andrew Waller
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:33 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Daily mail pre-1999

Hello.   I'm trying to find a source for pre-1999 issues of the Daily
mail (UK), in either microfilm/fiche or online.  I've checked the
catalogues of several of the usual backset vendors but no-one seems to
sell it.  I may be missing something obvious here but I need some help.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Many thanks.

Andrew

--