Re: Automated usage statistic collection Mary Williams 16 Nov 2005 21:12 UTC

We had periodical usage statistics (in-house and circulation) on our old
system.  We theoretically have them in the new system, but won't be able
to run reports for them until next year.  It would seem to me that this
would be a part of every ILS.

Mary

--
Mary Williams