Re: Bindery (5 messages) Roberta Winjum 02 Dec 2005 17:39 UTC

We switched from Heckman to Mid-Atlantic Bindery (part of ICI
covering the southeast US) about a year ago. A good contact is Eric
Fairfield, VP Sales and Marketing of the ICI Group, 1-800-831-9400,
efairfield@theicigroup.net

We've been very happy with the switch. Their customer-oriented
approach is terrific.

Roberta

Roberta J. Winjum
Assistant University Librarian