Re: Microform Readers Carol Morse 20 Jan 2006 17:50 UTC

We have a Minolta machine, but can't get updates to keep it running. At
some point we are going to be forced to change, and we intend to go with
Canon. Carol Morse

Carol Morse
Serials Librarian

Walla Walla College Library
Periodicals Dept.
104 S. College Ave.
College Place, WA  99324-1159

morsca@wwc.edu
509) 527-2684; fax 509) 527-2001

>>> dbelcher@MAILCLERK.ECOK.EDU 01/20/06 9:22 AM >>>
we have the minolta sp2000 - they're fantastic.

Dana Belcher
Assistant Library Director
Acquisitions/Periodicals Librarian
East Central University
Linscheid Library
1100 E. 14th
Ada, OK 74820
580-310-5564
dbelcher@mailclerk.ecok.edu

>>> Steven.Knowlton@IL.PROQUEST.COM 01/20/06 09:25AM >>>
I suggest you look into the ST-200; it has digital scanning capability.