Re: GRAPHIS anyone? Morgan, Maureen 24 Jan 2006 14:38 UTC

I agree with everything that is being said.  Our last issue received was
Jan-Mar 2005 (received in Sept. 2005).  Our serials invoice says that
this title is behind publication as well as splitting into three titles.
It looks as though we paid full price for one issue.

It also states that the publisher no longer accepts claims from
libraries.

I guess that if we miss an issue we are out of luck.  I will email the
publisher and say something about this.

Maureen K. Morgan
Serials and Documents Librarian
Berry College
Memorial Library
Mount Berry, GA  30149

706-233-4094
FAX 706-238-7937
mmorgan@berry.edu
-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Skwor, Jeanette
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:27 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] GRAPHIS anyone?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  As usual, what would we do
without Serialst?

According to the website, "Graphis is getting a makeover for 2006!" (ta
Da, etc.)  What happened to the 2005 issues, though?  Further down,
under "New subscriber" it states,

	As a new subscriber, you will receive the last two issues of
Graphis
	in its current format, which are destined to become collector's
items,
	or start your subscription with the new Journal, #357 (due in
January
	2006).

Our last issue was #355, dated Jan - Apr, so shouldn't we (all) be
getting it?

Jeanette L. Skwor
Cofrin Library
University of WI-Green Bay
(920) 465-2670

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will
get you through times of no libraries."
                              Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog