Re: Looking for other libraries that have eliminated check-in Rick Anderson 26 Jan 2006 16:47 UTC

Those are good questions, and they're addressed in the article we wrote
following implementation of the experiment.  I'll send you a copy under
separate e-cover.

----
Rick Anderson
Dir. of Resource Acquisition