Re: Wall Street Journal full text? van Sickle, Jennifer 26 Jan 2006 19:36 UTC

In Connecticut, courtesy of the iCONN Digital Library and iCONN
Newsstand, all libraries have access to WSJ via ProQuest.  Perhaps there
is something available in Pennsylvania.

-Jennifer

Jennifer van Sickle MLS
Serials Librarian/Sciences Coordinator
Trinity College Library
300 Summit St.
Hartford, CT USA 06106

Phone: 860-297-2250
Fax: 860-297-2251

jennifer.vansickle@trincoll.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Arnold, Diane
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 2:09 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Wall Street Journal full text?

Hello,

Do you get the Wall Street Journal in full text electronically, with
access through IP recognition? (None of this "Wall Street Journal
Abstracts"! We're looking for the full text.) When I called they said
the only way to get it electronically was through a subscription, but
that it was highly personalized for a single user. On top of that, the
access is through username/password, not IP recognition.

Is this really true? Please tell me how you provide this to your
students. We currently subscribe, but I don't have room to archive more
than a few months.

Thank you.

Diane Arnold
Serials Librarian