Re: Wall Street Journal full text? Betty Murr 26 Jan 2006 23:11 UTC

Interesting.  We have access to Wall Street Journal online, with IP
recognition, from two sources:  1) Proquest and 2) as a part of a database
subscription to EBSCOhost Academic Elite.  I am surprised you are having a
problem.  Of course, I did not go direct to the publisher.  Good luck.

At 01:08 PM 1/26/2006, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Do you get the Wall Street Journal in full text electronically, with
>access through IP recognition? (None of this "Wall Street Journal
>Abstracts"! We're looking for the full text.) When I called they said
>the only way to get it electronically was through a subscription, but
>that it was highly personalized for a single user. On top of that, the
>access is through username/password, not IP recognition.
>
>Is this really true? Please tell me how you provide this to your
>students. We currently subscribe, but I don't have room to archive more
>than a few months.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Diane Arnold
>Serials Librarian