Re: Looking for other libraries that have eliminated check-in JoAnne Deeken 17 Jan 2006 14:08 UTC

I'd like to support what Dan says.  All to often we do things because we
believe auditors require it.  But auditing rules change.  When is the
last time you ASKED them what they needed instead of assuming that
things remained the same?

No, I haven't asked this particular question, but I will.

JoAnne Deeken
University of Tennessee