FW: [SERIALST] Change in print frequency for selected T&F journals Ashleigh Bell 18 Jan 2006 16:11 UTC

Hello All

An updated list of journals affected with expected print publication
dates and print and online ISSNs will appear by end of play Thursday at
http://www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/print_less.pdf

I would like to clarify:

1) Both the online and the print issues will continue to correspond in
terms of volume and issue numbers.  So if for example Volume 1 Issue 1
is published online in Jan, Issue 2 in Feb and Issue 3 in March, the
combined print issue which will be published in March, will be numbered
Volume 1 Issues 1-3 2006.

There is no change in the way we will number print or online issues.
Therefore the citation will reflect the volume/issue/pagination of the
online and print issue (as they will be the same).  As John Lucas wrote
"consider the archival print issue as 3 issues bound together."  "with
the covers of the other issues bound in the archival print copy".

2) The expected publication dates of print issues, and a complete list
of the journals involved will be listed on our Librarians' website at
http://www.tandf.co.uk/libsite/print_less.pdf

3) We offer online-only subscriptions but have no plans to offer
unbundled print-only subscriptions. If we were to make any further
changes in future then we would ensure that our print customers would
not be disadvantaged.

Kind regards
Ashleigh