Re: Journal of Communication titles Donna Bennett 16 Feb 2006 14:55 UTC

This problem affected my library too.  We had a subscription to
Politics & Policy.  When Blackwell's became the publisher in 2006,
this title was bundled with "Policy Studies Journal" and "Review of
Policy Research."  Our 2005 cost for P&P was $45, the 2006 price for
the package is $765.   We did not continue our subscription.

Donna