Re: In color: Phil Trans Biol. Sci.B? florence schreibstein 16 Feb 2006 20:33 UTC

HI,
At the AECOM Library we get both online and paper. It depends on the article. Most of the articles are in black and white. The one article in the Dec 29, 2005 issue that had color plates was also in color online.

Florence

On 2/16/2006 at 2:52 PM Patricia Wood wrote:

>Hi All,
>

>I was wondering if someone who has online access to Philosophical
>Transactions: Biological Sciences B could tell me if the content is in
>color
>or black and white on the Web site.  My client is in need of a color copy
>from this journal, and I need to know if I can pay by credit card to
>download it or if I have to do an ILL for the color hard-copy.
>

>Thanks,
>

>Patty Wood
>
>BIPI Library
>
>Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
>
>900 Ridgebury Road
>
>Ridgefield, CT 06877
>
>203-798-5161

Florence Schreibstein