Re: Computer Graphics. Christopher Allen Waldrop 17 Feb 2006 20:29 UTC

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to me both on and off the
list. You all provided me with exactly the information I needed,
which is the great thing about this list.

--On Thursday, February 16, 2006 1:26 PM -0500 "Borchert, Carol