Re: Integrating resource cataloging question Steven C Shadle 22 Feb 2006 21:18 UTC

Nancy -- My understanding is that PCC has not endorsed aggregator-neutral practice for integrating resources.  Because PCC policy is OCLC policy, I would assume at this point you would create a separate record (sigh).  Others who are more in touch with PCC decision-making might have a better sense of any decision status.  --Steve

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  shadle@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 685-8743