Re: AtoZ lists and password access Barbara Pope 03 Feb 2006 19:20 UTC

We use the Serials Solutions Article Linker open url product.  If there
is a journal you have access to either by subscription or it is free,
but it is not available in their database of journal titles, you can
individually add it.  You have to log into Serials Solutions with your
user id and password and click on "Help" at the top of the screen.
Click on the "Databases" link.  Then find the "Individual Title
Submission Form" and fill it out.  I frequently just email my tech
support person with the title, issn number, and how we access it.  I
don't really know how this would work with Ebsco's product, though.

Barbara Pope, MALS
Reference/Periodicals Librarian
Axe Library
Pittsburg State University