Re: ISSN for "Critical Studies in Media Communication" Steven C Shadle 14 Feb 2006 16:07 UTC

chris -- Somneone from NSDP can correct me if I'm wrong, but when I worked there, 012 |m y  indicates that the publisher was informed they were using an incorrect ISSN at the time their second-class mailing permit was renewed.

If you have a recent issue in hand, you might consider providing NSDP with the contact information so they can (again) give the publisher the current ISSN.  issn@loc.gov

Hope this helps.

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  shadle@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 685-8743