Re: Voyager check-in prediction w/ 3x/month Dickie, Betty 01 Mar 2006 20:44 UTC

There isn't a way now.  But Voyager has an upgrade, which we will be
getting next week.  There is a complex prediction pattern component that
will allow you to do just about anything.  It really is cool.  You might
want to look into it.

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Crank, Richard L
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 12:24 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Voyager check-in prediction w/ 3x/month

I'm hoping someone who uses Voyager for journal check-in has figured out
a way to predict 3x/month on certain days (e.g. 5th - 15th - 25th, or
1st - 10th - 20th) with 6 (or 3 or whatever) nos./vol.  This type of
pattern is fairly common, but so far I've been unable to find a pattern
that works.  Thanks in advance.

Rich Crank
Serial Records Team Leader, Acquisitions/Serials Dept.
University of Kansas Libraries
(785) 864-8944
rcrank@ku.edu