Re: Serials Solutions MARC records question Bothmann, Robert L 31 Mar 2006 12:48 UTC

No, no experience, but we are adding their MARC records as well, and I'm
wondering about the possibility of getting these brief ones cataloged
and into OCLC and how we can get a CONSER authentication on them.

With regard to your specific question, it seems strange that they can do
this on the CONSER records, but not the brief ones, so I'm curious what
creates this difference.

One option you might look into is to add these extra fields yourself
using MARC Edit.

Bobby Bothmann

Robert Bothmann
Electronic Access/Catalog Librarian