Re: Connexion tutorials Moorman, Rebecca L. 08 Mar 2006 20:23 UTC

Hi Sue (et al),

Here's a link to OCLC's Local Holdings Maintenance Tutorials:
http://www.oclc.org/support/training/localholdings/tutorial/

Rebecca

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Susan Shelly
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:08 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] OCLC Connexion for Union List

All:
Would someone please help a totally blank slate (that would be me) on
checking and updating our holdings in OCLC/Connexion?  Someone mentioned
tutorial--would you mind sending me the information?  I saw something
ages
ago on this but it was certainly not helpful.  I want to know how to
find
our holdings, and go in and change them if they are not correct.  No one

here locally to school me in the old, much less the new system.
Thanks anyone & everyone
Sue S.