Re: Microfilm reader-printers Neuschwander, Nathan M 03 Apr 2006 15:03 UTC

Elinore

We have two Minolta MS6000 MKII and four Minolta MS6000. We print to
three Minolta SP3000 printers.  Currently, we have just one of the MKII
connected to a computer for scanning. We have not had any problems so
far.

Nathan Neuschwander
Microforms Supervisor
Missouri State University
Duane G. Meyer Library
901 S National
Springfield, MO 65897
(417) 836-5105

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of Elinore Krell
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 4:11 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Microfilm reader-printers

We are a large public library looking into purchasing new microfilm
reader-printers that have scanning capabilities.  Many of our patrons do
genealogical research using the microfilm newspapers we have on file.
We
would appreciate any feedback, good or bad, that other libraries have
had
with this type of equipment and the companies that handle it.

Thank you,

Elinore Krell
Periodicals Dept.
Enoch Pratt Free Library