Re: Journal of Intergroup Relations (Janice Ouellette) Christopher Allen Waldrop 05 Apr 2006 18:25 UTC

Ebsco notified us of the price increase about a month ago. I
finally reached the publisher at (813) 272-6554 and was told
they've increased the price to keep up with the printing and
shipping costs.

For several years the price they were charging didn't begin to
cover the cost of producing the journal, so their board finally
decided to raise the price.

--On Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:47 AM -0400 Bob Persing
<persing@POBOX.UPENN.EDU> wrote:

> From: Janice Ouellette (jouellette@FSC.EDU)
> To: SERIALST-request@LIST.UVM.EDU
> Date: 4/4/06 12:19 PM
> Subject: Journal of Intergroup Relations
>
> Hello all:
>  We have just been notified by EBSCO that *Journal of Intergroup
> Relations* will be increasing the subscription price from $30.00
> to  --- ta-da! $175!  Yikes.  Has anyone else heard of a /reason
> /for such an increase/?/
> / /
> Jan

Christopher Allen Waldrop