Re: Buying single issues Heidi Fisher 07 Apr 2006 21:00 UTC

I highly recommend the services of Absolute Backorder Service, Inc.
www.absolute-inc.com  We just had a faculty request today for 2 copies
of the most current issue of a science journal, needed rush for course
reserves.  Our staff person e-mailed Absolute this morning, and already
has confirmation for the order.  We've been using Absolute for the last
couple of years for almost all of our back issue needs and they are
terrific.  Before that, we used to go to the individual publishers or
other back issue dealers and it was a incredibly labor intensive.  Good
luck.

Heidi Fisher
Princeton University Library
Order Division-Periodicals, Continuations
One Washington Road
Princeton, NJ  08544