Re: Again: Aggregator Neutral Records for Updating Databases? Steven C Shadle 11 Apr 2006 00:23 UTC

Chris Brady (Not to be confused with Chris Blackman...I can't even say Chris B.) -- Chris Blackman's question was about applying the aggregator-neutral record approach to an updating *database*.  CONSER practice is specifically limited to serials.  CONSER/BIBCO will be having their Operation Committee meetings at the end of the month and the application of aggregator-neutral approach to integrating resources is on the agenda of that meeting.

Steve Shadle/Serials Access Librarian  *****  shadle@u.washington.edu
University of Washington Libraries      ***     Phone: (206) 685-3983
Seattle, WA 98195-2900                   *        Fax: (206) 543-0854