Re: El Pais online Jose Lorenzo 18 Apr 2006 11:17 UTC

Last year  some one asked about that item, and that was my answer.

The access is limit to a password.
Every 80 Euros/year you pay they give you a new password.
We´ve asked for a IP access, but until now isn´t available.
They are evaluating alternatives for big companies and entities.
However, last time I´ve talked with them, they offer a discount if you
suscribes more than one.
You can get more info in:
<http://www.elpais.es/clientes/SuscripcionPortadaP1.html>http://www.elpais.es/clientes/SuscripcionPortadaP1.html

Good luck!
At 22:57 10/04/2006, you wrote:
>Good afternoon,
>
>Our institution is interested in ordering El Pais online through their
>website, but I'm having some serious issues in deciphering how to utilize
>the site.  In addition to the Spanish language barrier (considerable but
>not impossible to overcome), I can't find much in the way of a price for
>institutional access.  I've emailed the publisher last week (twice), but
>have yet to hear from them.  So my query is twofold:
>
>1. Do institutional subscriptions even exist for this resource?  Can
>anyone tell how much their institution is paying for it?
>
>2. How did you go about getting the subscription ordered and
>started?  I've had as yet no response to my email queries...
>
>Many thanks in advance for any information you can share.
>
>Best,
>Tony

>Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just
>2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

José Lorenzo Jiménez.  Jefe de Sección Hemeroteca
Biblioteca de Castilla y León.  Plaza de la Trinidad, 2
47003 Valladolid (Spain)
Tlf: 983 360 170. Fax: 983 359 040
jose.lorenzo@bcl.jcyl.es
http://www.bcl.jcyl.es