Re: Shelf labels Polakowski, Elizabeth J. 24 Apr 2006 15:44 UTC

We have a few hundred brass ones we don't need, in case you're ready to
switch colors.  Anyone else would be welcome to them too, free for the
taking.  They are 5" long and 1/2" wide.
\ \\  //
Betsy
Betsy Polakowski
Serials/Technical Services Librarian
Archbishop Ireland Memorial Library
University of St. Thomas
2260 Summit Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55105
651-962-5452
ejpolakowski@stthomas.edu

After a time, you may find that "having" is not so pleasing a thing, after
all as "wanting."  It is not logical, but it is often true.    Spock - Amok
Time [stardate 3372.7]

_____________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: Skwor, Jeanette [mailto:skworj@UWGB.EDU]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 9:56 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Shelf labels

Does anyone have clamp-on shelf labels ( I think aluminum, or tin --
silver colored, anyway) they no longer use, or have excess of?  I'm
afraid I need to ask you to give them away or sell them very cheaply.  I
will pay postage.

Thanks,

Jeanette L. Skwor
Cofrin Library
University of WI-Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311-7003

(920) 465-2670

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will
get you through times of no libraries."
                              Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog