Re: newspaper request Dan Lester 31 May 2006 19:50 UTC

If you don't find one from a nice, friendly library, check out

http://www.abyznewslinks.com/madag.htm for a list of all the
publications from Madagascar.  There appear to be nine newspapers,
and if the patron is willing to pay and/or wait for it, those sources
should work. And if s/he actually wants to read it, I hope s/he reads
French.

Of course I hope someone has one "just lying around" for you.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan@RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA